Shop

Friday, January 16, 2015

DIY Shabby Buttons Storage - Under $1.00


Happy Friday Everyone,

  Today I am so excited to share with you this DIY Storage Idea that you can use to store your buttons, flowers, embellishments, candy and so much more!!



   I wanted to create a storage for my vintage buttons.  So I used a Plant Vase and a Glass Bowl.  You can easily find these items at any store or thrift stores.  I found both of mine at the thrift stores for 50 cents each.






Step 1: 

Find a glass bowl and a plant vase with a plate big enough to serve as a lid for the glass bowl.

Step 2: 

Paint and Altered your plant vase and plate in whatever color or style you choose.  

Step 3: 

Once you have altered your vase glue the glass bowl to the bottom of your plant vase.  This will serve as the base for our buttons storage :)

I used E6000 Glue to adhere my glass bowl to the vase.  I let it dry over night! 

Step 4: 

Add your items to the glass bowl and place your lid on top! 

That's it you have a very inexpensive and beautiful way to store your items!!!! 

I hope you give this a try and are inspire to create one!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and I will be back with more! :) 

Hugz
Juliana ~ ILuvVintageScrap 

No comments:

Post a Comment