Shop

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Shabby Chic Christmas Shadow Box


Hi Everyone,

   I am really excited to share with you my first Christmas project for this year!!!!!! Its a Shabby Chic Christmas Shadow box that I created for Discount Paper Crafts Etsy Store


I used the gorgeous vintage collection by Pink Paislee called "City Sidewalks."  I love all of the vintage tones in this collection and the reds :)  I used some of the Ephemera and collage sheets from the collection as well.  You can find this collection at Discount Paper Crafts Etsy.  To create the box I use the 8x8 Graphic45 Matchbox that you can also find in the store.  I made mine into a shadow box :) 



Here are some close up shots of the shadow box and I hope that you enjoy it!!!!!! 
Many Hugz
Juliana 




6 comments:

  1. Fabulous project Juliana, I love the white snowy scene, gorgeous details, so very pretty..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! You did an outstanding job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ООчень здорово, с тонким вкусом, прелестно!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love all the details! Leigh:)

    ReplyDelete