Shop

Friday, August 3, 2012

Le Romantique Box, Sign & Card

Happy Saturday!!!

     I made a few little gifts for a friend of mine using the beautiful Le Romantique paper collection by Graphic 45.  First I created this little box I used a Prima flower and a few other shabby chic ones.


 I created a soft frame around the tag using some trim :) 

Then I made a sign for her bedroom and made some paper flowers using the paper collection and added some texture.


And lastly I made her a card using a beautiful tag from the paper collection too!!!!


Love this collection is one of my favorite from Graphic45.

Thank you for stopping by!
Hugz
Juliana

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. beautiful projects!! Have a nice day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Juliana! Your friend is going to love these absolutely gorgeous presents!

    ReplyDelete