Shop

Monday, April 16, 2012

Shabby Chic Tattered Keepsake Boxes

Hey Everyone,

   I've been pretty busy making a few little gifts for some of my friends.  I altered these two little keepsakes boxes for them.  I used the beautiful Prima Printery Paper Collection and some beautiful embellishments from KarlaS001 Etsy store.  The handmade flowers were made by me.  I wanted these boxes to be very Vintage Shabby Chic :) Hope you enjoy them!

Hugz
Juliana

Shabby Chic Vintage Tattered Keepsake Boxes 


The pearl spray on the left is available at KarlaS001 Etsy Store
 Shabby Chic Handmade Flowers 


 Beautiful Cream Heart Trim from KarlaS001 Etsy Store

 I made a paper flower using the Prima Printery Paper Collection

 I added a vintage old button in the center


KarlaS001 Etsy Store Products:
Heart Pearl Trim
Crystal Spray
Beige Cream Lace 

2 comments:

  1. beautiful Juliana as always!!! hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all your beautiful craft....thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete