Shop

Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Tilda!!!!! Pink Birthday Card

Hey Everyone!!!

   I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! I want to say Happy Birthday to Tilda!!!!! As many of you know this month is Tilda's Birthday and I created this Birthday Card for her!!  I used my beautiful color pink <3  I have created a Wiper Card so the little cupcake on the top comes out when you open the card.  I am also learning to sew my cards so this was a challenge but really fun!!

I am entering this card in a few awsome challenges so check them out below!!

Thank you for stopping by!!!!
Hugs
Juliana












Challenges: 



10 comments:

  1. Hi. What a sweet and detailed card! Love all the different flowers! Very girly and qute.
    Best regards, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous card! I love the pink. And I especially love all your flowers- beautiful!!!!! Great job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous details and lovely wiper card. Thanks for joining the Magnolia-licious Challenge Juliana :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love all that girly pink and your little hidden cupcake. Very clever indeed.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet and girlie card. Gorgeous work! Thanks for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog this week. hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great job, the card is stunning and i love the soft solours that you used. the lace flower is stunning.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet and beautiful.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is delightful! I love the card fold and all the pretty detail. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete