Shop

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Vintage Shabby Chic Glass Jars

Hey Ladies,

   I found some beautiful glass jars at the dollar store and I wanted to alter them to match my craft studio which is very shabby chic :)  I love to use these jars to store my buttons.  I used beautiful Iamroses flowers  and vintage laces that I've been collecting.  I also made some handmade flowers to put on top of the lid.  These were a lot of fun to alter and I hope you all like them!!

Please check Iamroses for these amazing flowers, below you will find the links:

Have a great day!
Hugs
Juliana







Iamroses Products: 



6 comments:

  1. Yet another beautiful project from your hand, love your shabby chic style !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never think to do my jars and stuff. man you are so smart and make everything just so stunning and beautiful. your so insiring my girl. love these jars...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 cute. I love them and I am your new follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just amazing your vision for something ordinary turns into something to die for! Keep the eye candy coming!
    Your biggest fan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your jars are gorgeous!!! You are so talented.
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your jars...they are so amazing.

    ReplyDelete