Shop

Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine's Cupcake Birdhouse

Hey Everyone,

     After a long vacation to Costa Rica I am glad to be back!  February is my favorite month because is Valentine's Day month!!  I made this Valentine's Cupcake Birdhouse using some gorgeous Iamroses flowers.  I am in love with birds, cupcakes and valentines so I decided to mixed them all LOL.  Below you will find all of the beautiful flowers that I used for this project.  I hope it can inspire you..... I think I will display my birdhouse in my house this month! :)

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to check out Iamroses!!
Hugs
Juliana








Iamroses Products: 

Other Products: 
Wood Birdhouse
Cupcakes
Bird
Moss
Trim 
Paper 


4 comments:

  1. Bellissimo Juliana ,è un amora ,sei bravissima!!!!!
    Baci Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful birdhouses!!! Iam so inspired by everything you do.
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bird houses are gorgeous. Wonderful inspiration. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juliana sono senza parole, è stupendo, sei davvero bravissima!!!! un bacione
    Erika

    ReplyDelete