Shop

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Scented Rose Tilda Card - Vintage Shabby Chic

Hey everyone,

  I am back with another Tilda card!!!!! I miss coloring my Tilda's and I couldn't wait to use this gorgeous new stamp Scented Rose Tilda!! She is adorable and one of my favorite's from the new collection.  She is sitting on a swing chair stamp too!  I used some beautiful roses I found at my thrift store and of course some beautiful Iamroses flowers too.  I wanted this card to be Vintage/Shabby Chic.  The sentiment on the inside is one of my favorite stamps and quotes "Enjoy the moments that makes you happy." I am entering this card to these challenges:


Thank you for stopping by and I can't wait to share with you my other cards!
Hugs
Juliana







14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Tilda just looks so pretty, and the flowers are gorgeous. Definitely has a vintage shabby feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just delightful, Juliana! I love the colors and the butterflies. The design is perfect for this Tilda!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Juliana, this card is so precious looking. Love the pretty layout design of this Tilda creation :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card she looks so sweet on the swing thanks so much for joining us at simply magnolia this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! Lovely soft colours and I love all the soft lace you've used. Thankyou for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Simply Magnolia. Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is colored so beautiful, love your design and everything about this card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning shabbt chic card!!!! Love it!!!! Fabulous work again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card. love it
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Juliana! Love all the flowers!

    Hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, I love the design, colouring and those embellishments. A stunning card my dear.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning wee creation!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Sarah Hurley Challenges
    Hugs Melly xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card Juliana. Just love the dies you've used. Makes for a very pretty picture.

    ReplyDelete