Shop

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Romantique 12x12 Layout ~ Dream

Hey Everyone,

   So glad is Wednesday I am so ready for the weekend.... Today I want to share with you this 12x12 layout that I made using one of my favorite paper collections Prima Romantique.  I love the vintage shabby chic feel of these gorgeous papers and embellishments.  I've been having a lot of fun making layout daily.  My friend took this picture of me for her photography project.... she had me wear this really big vintage blouse and necklace LOL... It came out pretty vintage and I thought it would be perfect for this paper collection.  I made a few paper flowers and I did a lot of texture in this layout.  I love to add texture and layers to my projects :) Most all of the embellishments in this layout are from prima.  I hope you all like it!!!

Thank you for stopping by and I will see you all soon!

Hugs
Juliana



 Love making paper flowers!!! 

 I added a lot of modeling paste to create texture. 




2 comments:

  1. Hi Juliana! Sweetie your layout is absolutely breathtaking. I love the beautiful details
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a soft pretty look!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete