Shop

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ready for Spring Tilda Card

Hey Everyone!!!

  I wanted to share with you another Tilda card I created for a few challenges.  This time I used this beautiful Magnolia stamp Tilda with Daisy is definitely one of my favorites!!!! I colored with using distress ink.  Its my first time coloring with distress in and I thought it turned out well for being the first time.  I have to say that I enjoyed coloring with distress inks.  The brick stamp in the background is also from Magnolia.  The paper collection I used is the new Prima Meadow Lark and is perfect for spring :) I also added some beautiful flowers from Iamroses.   I had a lot of fun creating this card and I hope you all like it too!

Thank you for stopping by!!

Hugs
Juliana

I created the paper flower above and added Cherry Blossoms from
Iamroses. 

Tilda is ready for Spring!!

 I wanted to create a garden around Tilda. 

 I used flower soft throughout this card I love the effect. 


I used a beautiful rose from Iamroses

 Love all of the leaves and birds in this paper collection. 

 Have a wonderful Spring!!!

I am entering this card to these challenges: 


16 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the papers, colours and those amazing floral sprays.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty, I love the soft colours and Vintage feel, Just lovely
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the spring colors and your layout is fabulous
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card! Your coloring looks great, wouldn't have thought it was your first time with distress inks!! Great job the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tilda looks like she's in an enchanted garden. Your card is so beautiful sweetie!!!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Juliana, your easel card is pretty with precious details :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card and the diffents flowers are stunning. Gorgeous soft colours.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card it so beautiful. The flowers are gorgeous.
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very, very pretty - so soft and sweet. Juliana, this is like looking at a water color painting - wonderful!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very very pretty! I love those colors, reminds me of an english garden. lovely bow, and very beautiful flowers. tilda is very pretty too.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, that is so lovely !

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!! She's really gorgeous!! I just love all of your pastel colors and flowers!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The DP's are fabolous Juliana also is your card. I love all the details.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this is absolutely Gorgeous.
    Valx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Juliana :-) tilda is lovely and the easel design and all the papers and embellies are so very pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    please consider turning off word veryfication, blogger has made it very difficult for visitors to your blog to leave comments !!

    ReplyDelete