Shop

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Prima Pixie Glen Framed Layout

Happy Friday Everyone!

   I wanted to share with you this 12x12 layout that I made using the Prima Pixie Glen collection.  All of the embellishments in this layout are also by Prima.  I LOVE this paper is one of my favorite collections from Prima :)  I had a lot of fun creating this project.  I decided to also frame this layout and display it on my Shabby Chic Studio.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!!!

Hugs
Juliana




















6 comments:

  1. OMG How absolutely divine! I love this layout, the colors and the desings are fabulous. I am so glad I came across your blog. I'm a huge fan of shabby so as soon as I get a bit more time I look forward to poking around in your blog and checking out your utube! I am your newest follower and looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creations.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bonnie for your sweet comment :) I am glad you like it and that you love shabby chic too hehe :) I will be checking out your blog too!!
      Many Hugs
      Juliana

      Delete
  2. Hi Julianna... This layout left me breathless. You guys are so cute together. Oh el amo el amor!!!! Gob bless you romance!! and this layout..it's amazing......love it. I wonder if you can tell me how to fold and shred the edges..I have try several times and never had such lovely results. Would you mind..one of this days..when possible...make a short tutorial on how to create that effect? PLEASE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love, did I say love all things shabby chic. I am so glad I stumble upon this blog. I admire all your creations. Thank you for sharing them with us. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the elements you use and the colors you choose!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful layout!! LOVE it!!
    hugs
    Aimee (shabaddiction on YT)

    ReplyDelete