Shop

Friday, February 17, 2012

Shabby Chic/Vintage Flowers

Hey Everyone!!

   I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!!!  Today I want to share with you some beautiful Shabby Chic/Vintage flowers that I made for a few projects coming up! I LOVE to make flowers and I absolutely love to find beautiful unique fabrics and flower centers.  I found this beautiful shabby chic floral fabric and cream fabric so I couldn't wait to make some flowers with it! The cream fabric I dye different colors too so I will share those soon!  I hope you like them!!

Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs
Juliana








3 comments:

  1. Your work is beautiful! Thank you for sharing & inspiring us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are gorgeous juliana. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs
    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both this and the carriage are fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete